Join an evolving, award-winning team
Making an impact on your community as an IT professional can be a challenge. At OIT, it's what we do every day by developing solutions that help our customers deliver for Coloradans. Explore our opportunities. We can't wait to hear from you.
Workplace as a destination
How we work has forever been altered, and we're working together to figure out the future for OIT. What's clear is that we'll be primarily remote, with only about 10% of staff needing to provide frequent in-person support. Our goal is to create a workplace-as-a-destination model: a place where people will want to come for certain opportunities, like in-person collaboration and celebration, not a place where people feel obligated to go.
In addition, we're aligning with Governor Polis’s Reimagine State Government - Reduce our Physical Footprint initiative meant to maximize efficiency and reduce costs. We believe we can reduce our physical footprint by 50-75% over a number of years as we think differently about how we use our space, work together and deliver for Coloradans.
Projects that make an impact
In ways big and small, our work positively affects Coloradans. Right now, we're in the midst of a multi-year IT Transformation program that will touch almost everything we do. As we undertake such a huge endeavor, we've also recently:
- Provided access to digital fishing licenses through the myColorado app, in partnership with Colorado Parks and Wildlife.
- Helped the Department of Labor and Employment launch MyUI+ in January 2021, its new unemployment benefits system, after a multi-year effort. The new platform provides increased scalability and interoperability, is mobile accessible, and eliminates manual processes among other benefits. To the best of our knowledge, it is the first UI modernization project in the nation, and the first State of Colorado project of this scale, to be delivered 100% remotely.
Supported today, invested for the future
Benefits that bring balance
Driven to serve Coloradans, we know it's equally important to support each other. That means having a healthy balance of work and personal time, and receiving benefits that allow us all to have fulfilling lives.
- PERA retirement plans
- Primarily remote work environment
- Competitive health plans
- Robust vacation and sick days
- Benefit Hub of deals and discounts
- Wellness incentives
- Employee assistance
Do you have experience that doesn't match our current openings? Email us your resume with your name and specialty in the subject line.