Whether you’re looking to access secure and convenient state services or show proof of COVID-19 vaccination, the myColorado™ app helps you simplify identification…digitally.
The app’s groundbreaking myVaccine Record—developed in close partnership with the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE)—has been accessed by more than 725,000 Coloradans since the feature’s public launch in August 2021. It was also recently selected as the 2022 Colorado Technology Association APEX Awards' Tech Project of the Year!
But that is just one reason to check out the myColorado app. You also can:
- Create your Colorado Digital ID™ (updated with the new Iconic Colorado Card driver license design) and use it during traffic stops with Colorado law enforcement agencies
- Access your Colorado Parks and Wildlife Digital Fishing License
- Look up Colorado state sales tax by location
- Store your vehicle registrations, insurance cards and other important documents in the digital wallet
- Renew your driver license or state-issued ID, and connect to 20 additional online DMV services
- View the latest COVID-19 updates and helpful resources
- Search State of Colorado job listings
- Apply for medical, food, cash and early childhood assistance on Colorado PEAK
New features will continue to be added as we collaborate with agencies to help Coloradans thrive. If you haven’t downloaded myColorado, check it out through the App Store or Google Play!