There are three ways to get started:
- Open a ticket through the OIT Customer Service Portal
- Contact your agency IT Portfolio Manager or IT Director
- Contact the Customer Engagement Manager, Dan Zeller at email@example.com
Learn more about OIT's roles and responsibilities, as well as how the Office interacts with agencies, in the OIT Authority & Governance Operations Memorandum.
The OIT Customer Engagement Office provides IT services to assist State of Colorado executive branch customers in managing Information Technology (IT) projects.
The Customer Engagement team comprises experienced and knowledgeable professionals who provide expertise in project management and work with customers to determine project needs at the planning and development stages.
The scope of services provided depends on customer needs and may include a short project consult to full project management.
Please refer to OIT's Service Catalog for more information about what the Customer Engagement team can provide for your agency.
OIT has provided a handy guide to help you understand the process, timelines, and expectations.
- Acquisition of Information Technology Goods and/or Services (PDF)
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist
OIT can also help with evaluating the accessibility of a product to make sure it meets state accessibility technical standards.
OIT provides accessibility services to help make State of Colorado websites and applications accessible and inclusive to everyone:
- Siteimprove website accessibility checker (not available for applications): contact Theresa Montano, Solutions Architect of Accessibility at email@example.com
- IT product evaluation: contact Theresa Montano, Solutions Architect of Accessibility at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accessibility testing: contact Marina Drapkin, Manager, Testing Solutions and Services at email@example.com
- Accessibility remediation: contact Theresa Montano, Solutions Architect of Accessibility at firstname.lastname@example.org